To facilitate the administrative and marketing tasks required to support client relationships, generate online and offline leads, reduce days on market, and increase sales.
How It Works:
- Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult & coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate showings & obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Promote listings to consumers, target markets, and niche groups via creative online and offline marketing strategies.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.